2012年5月28日月曜日

ESHIMASA。


ESHIMASA。

Mr. ESHIMASA was born in Nagoya and began his career as a lowbrow air brush artist. 
He now lives in Yokohama. Over the years and through inspiration from Ukiyo-e, Rimpa, 
and Lowbrow Art, he has created works that fuse Western and
 Japanese themes combining "Wa," "Black & Gray," and "Oppai Devil."
























Esaka’s works of are all protected by copyright. 
Please do not use any images ( artworks and photos on my site) on your site without permission. 
At least, I hope you e-mail me before you post it. If found, access from your country will be disabled, 
and we will have to introduce a password system to this gallery. 

If you find any copies of my works in any other places being used on a web site, 
printed or sold without my permission, please inform me as soon as possible, for there is a possibility of an infringement of copyright. It is also helpful if the URL(if there is one) or the place they are being printed or sold is indicated, so that it is possible to warn or to take legal actions against the person involved.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿